Apartments Kate - Murter
Do you want to meet Croatia better and visit different areas on your holiday? You have two weeks vacation and you don't want to spend all the time in the same place?
Through our web site, you have an opportunity for the ideal combination for your dream vacation. Beside Apartments Ferdo in Zivogosce Blato, you can also book Apartments Kate in Murter. In that way you can visit both locations on your holiday.*
Apartments Kate are located in town Murter, Murter Island, between towns Zadar and Sibenik. Three National Parks and all bigger cities of the Central Dalmatia are located nearby (Zadar, Split, Sibenik).
Apartments Kate are located near the central beach of Murter, beach Slanica. Only olive trees and a walking path are between apartments and the main beach. There is a walking path that leads to the beach and it takes around five minutes walking to get to the Slanica beach. The apartments are surrounded by olive trees which provide pleasant ambient while staying there.
Apartments Kate have four new apartments which are suitable for couples, three adults or four people. Three apartments are on the ground floor, and one apartment is on the second floor. Apartment on the second floor has a sea-view terrace and a view from the bedroom is on the Marina that is located in the center of a town.
Each apartment has:
– a kitchen with a pull-out sofa
– separated bedroom with double bed
- a terrace
– a bathroom
The apartments are fully equipped::
– LCD TV
– Sat TV
– Parking place
Murter has more beaches. Three beaches are located nearby apartments Kate: beach Slanica, beach Luke and beach Podvrske. Sandy beach Slanica is the main beach in the town. All beaches have sandy and rocky parts:
– Slanica (mostly sandy beach)
– Cigradja (mostly pebble beach)
– Luke (mostly pebble beach)
– Podvrske (mostly pebble beach)
Island Murter is mostly known for it's fabulous surrounding area and it is a great base place for visiting many attractions. Murter is located on the central Adriatic Coast, between towns Zadar and Sibenik. The Island is connected to the mainland by bridge in Tisno, so it is accessible by a car (no ferry needed). Murter is also known by beautiful nature landscape on National Park Kornati which are nearby.
What to visit:
– National Park Kornati (boat excursion to Kornati is organized from town Murter)
– National Park Krka (around 40 kilometers distance)
– National Park Paklenica (around 90 kilometers distance)
– Lake Vrana (around 30 kilometers distance)
– Beautiful towns and symbols of the Central Dalmatia: Sibenik (35 kilometers), Split (110 kilometers) i Zadar (65 kilometers)
* Offer depends of the apartments availability